- Item name: Video Live Selfie Ring Light
- Charging: USB plug
- Type: Ring light with stand/ring lamp for makeup
- Adjustable tripod stand: 70-200 cm
- Light size: 16cm/6 inch,26cm/10 inch
- Light color: white light, warm light, soft light
- Material: ABS
- Dimming range: 1%-100%
- Color temperature: 3200K-5500K
- Light Source: High quality LED SMD
- Power: 10W
- Using: Product/ advertisement Photography, direct lamp fill beauty light, Makeup Video Live Studio
- 3 colors, stepless dimming light, white light, warm light, soft light.
- With the studio to fill the light photo, portrait self-timer fill light
- Photo studio ring led light USB plug fill light
- Suitable for many social, such as making up, Video Live, studio light, Photography.
- 1* Selfie Ring Lamp
- 1* Phone Holder Clip
- 1* 23cm tripod
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.